Thursday, August 6, 2009

Semi-Bad day

What a bad day tdy. Muet presentation sux! i always 4get my sentences when i was having a presentation... Haih... wat a day. Biology, re-continue da Calvin Cycle[Dark reaction in photosynthesis]. Very fun & very hard. still, i love biology much much more than other subt.

Recess, eat my pau kacang. left 1 more pau babi. Planning to eat in chemi class, bt da teacher already came, SUX! so, da pau have to be put back to da pot... haih. Pity my pau babi. Been scold by sumone coz not completed my blogging yesterday. LOL! feel so bersalah...>.< i should had written it bt my mind are too tired for it. swt...>< [next time do nt write blog after a day had passed]

Chemi class has been kinda bored for da past 2 long hours. Feels like 2 years stuck in da chemi class. Got sum new things to learn tdy, especially bout da H1N1, which currently increasing in an alarming rate and death toll by 13 ppl tdy. Pahang,1 death cases, involving a 6 year old child. Pity tat little kid...
Lim gee yoong told us tat da viruses had been mutated to H3N1, which is currently immune to the vaccine tat had been created. I more concern bout tis coz i was goin to KL on 22nd of august for da 30-hours famine. >< Should i cancel it? see 1st... lol

1.50pm, ng and ee peng come to my skul and meet me, sagu, and satish. Damm fun and happy tat time! decided to go to Dragon tea to eat lunch. Also, in dragon tea tdy, someone had make a funniest joke in my whole life!! and i can't even forget it until i masuk kubur!!! unfortunate, i was not allowed to post on da blog. If nt, my life will be gone sooner than i thought... =.=

3pm reach hum. clean up and sleep. 4.10, receive a wake up "miss call" frm a person! eh, no, should be a plant. Poison ivy. Thks to her, i was able to wake up on da exact time. lol. 4.30pm, car came, when to tuition chemistry. Learn new topics and many things. Quite interesting and better than organic chemistry which conduct by LGY...

7.30pm, reach hum. With a mountain of hmwk, i decided to skim & scan 2 hmwk 2moro in da skul, and 1 hmwk tat i gonna do myself. pif... tiring day... and a semi-bad day. My eyes are irritate by da haze tat has been occur in mentakab. 1st time having tis kinda feeling. Hard to breath, and even felt sick. I think my body is getting weaker and weaker. !@#$%
Juz hope i didn't get any H1N1 or H3N1. Coz if i get, i can't guarantee tat i will be able to survive for long... Since many death toll of H1N1 cases are involving da sick person lk kidney failure, heart disease, or asthma. So far, healthy person are able to survive it without any prob. Really a big impact for me to hear tis kinda news. Haih...

P.S Hope tat everyone are sick-free. Do not get any H1N1 or H3N1. Be safe and secure. God Bless us

2 comments:

  1. Been scold by sumone coz not completed my blogging yesterday. ..... talking about me la.... hah hah hah....

    ReplyDelete