Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow and tomorrow...

Day after day... pass through lk a bullet train. Time sure past fast enuf to make me older and near to death. Really pathetic. Haih... tis week, da exam result came out and guess wat, it SUX! scoring with only 3B-, 1A! Da result is really damm !@#$%^&*. well, can't blame it... i didn't study well tat time, play play only... consider lucky coz didn't fail...=.= Gonna beat everybody else in da class and no mercy for da final exam! [not STPM...]

Talk bout tdy, wed, 05/08/09. Tdy is a particularly bored and dull day due to sum reason. Da sky seems to darken as time passes by, and shine through by da eyes of the heaven as nearer to the evening. Windy day tdy, as 'angin tiup sepoi-sepoi bahasa'. Not too hot, nor too cold. Ngam-ngam ho only. Unfortunate, these few days are unhealthy days for me. Haze are everywhere, affecting my health. it's weird tat tis is da 1st time haze had affect on me after all those years back then, haze dosen't seems to affect me. Bt nt tis time... haih...

1.50pm, go ban lee and eat 2gether with sek wen, sagu, and kai shin. Over-full... with only Rm3++ Way better than da canteen food! 2.30pm, bela to smkm. change shirt, and time for footsal. Our team[me, boey, satish, pawi, syed] win by 6-1 as me, score 1 goal, boey, 1 goal, and my friend, shafawi, 4goals! although it is fun, bt my heart still give me da same trouble whenever i try to sports or active... really son of a pantai... i Hate it very very very !@#$%^&* much!!

4.06pm ,reach hum after bringing thong, sek wen, and sagu home. Unfortunate, sagu is having a stomach ache at tat time, saying wanna loo. Call me to drive fast bt still, i say safety 1st. Then, he say "if u wan ur car to be safe, u better fast..." =.=!! swt... ugut aku pula. Tak guna betik...

at 8pm, go lim teh at old town with ng, ee peng, satish, and sagu. [meil li and kelly takda><><

then,11pm reach hum. tired lk hell...can't even walk or see properly... straight bath, clean up, and jump to bed, and zzz. The end...

P.S I love being 2gether with my old pals. They sure knw how to make me happy. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Then, he say "if u wan ur car to be safe, you better fast'' means what

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sad that i never went to limteh vf u guys... i hope i cn bek to mtk as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete